Having supplied the sports and leisure industry for many years, we offer high quality, high performance, innovative webbings for use within many areas.
Both Nylon and Polyester webbings have a wide range of applications within these markets due to the variety of benefits:
- Both Nylon and Polyester webbings can be dyed to specific shades
- Nylon 6.6 webbing has high abrasion resistance and tensile strength
- Both Nylon and Polyester webbings are suitable to be used in sunlight
- Printed polyester webbing and elastics make for eye catching products
In addition, our performance webbings such as Dyneema® and Vectran® are used in mountaineering and maritime equipment where exceptional high strength vs weight saving requirements have led to innovative webbings being regularly developed to suit specific markets.
- Dyneema® webbing offers a fantastic tensile strength to weight ratio and excellent abrasion resistance, making it a great fibre for a wide number of applications.
- Vectran® webbing has excellent creep and abrasion resistance and is noted for its flex/fold characteristics with minimal moisture absorption and chemical resistance.
M Wright & Sons Ltd manufacture durable webbings and elastics that offer our customers excellent performance with a range of Dyneema® and Vectran® webbings available from stock.
If you have a project requiring a woven fabric construction, please contact us.